Whether you are building new or remodeling, you want the best result for your home project. With all the time and effort you have dedicated to this project, you need the right lights to complete the look. With training, talent and analytical judgment, our experts not only understand blueprints, but know exactly what will work in every space. Through the years, we have learned to master the art of light in ways that add more to the lives of our customers. At Interiorologie, we take pride in helping you find the right lighting solution, in terms of style, efficiency, and cost.
This is a general guideline to the process. This may vary due to conditions unique to every project.
- Initial consultation to discuss project, current stage of design and our proposed scope of involvement.
- If available for the project, client to provide a copy of the proposed floor plans. It is very advantageous to include plans showing furnishings and art layout.
- Begin design and development of the plan.
- Coordinate with interior designer, architect, builder, electrician and other craftsman throughout the project. Update plans during process to reflect changes required for architectural, Interior design or mechanical requirements or changes.
- Coordinate with client, architect, and landscape architect to develop an exterior lighting plan. Lighting plan will consider mature growth of landscape and maintenance factors.
- Assist electrical contractor with final focusing of lighting and control programming after furnishings and art is installed.
- Final walk through of project with client.